Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Someone informed me there's a thread about this blog in HZW.

And worse we are on Stomp now, i do not know why Stomp published our story despite we telling them not to do so!

We only posted in this blog, our own facebook and clubsnap... the rest are not posted by us!
(*edit: it slipped off my mind, i did post in flowerpod, Sgbrides and Perfectwedding too) But not much discussion over there.

Read through those comments... i really can't stop crying... did i do the wrong thing to share my experience?

Am i wrong to voice out my frustrations? 

Just because i paid $600, i don't have the right to complain?
Meaning if you pay 3k you have the right to complain?

Just because i paid $600, i deserve to accept this kind of shabby work which is a far cry from those on his website?

Just because i paid $600 and not his usual $3000, he has the right to give me $600 kind of quality?

Just because i paid $600 i should just keep quiet and accept whatever is being given to me?

Just because i paid $600, shared my story and i deserved to be laugh by others cos its our own fault?
If i had paid 3k for his services and still get this kind of work, what will you say?

Like i said i don't gain anything from sharing my experience, i just wana create awareness for all the Brides to be... We spent so long and so much efforts in preparing for our once in a lifetime wedding which we look forward to so much, nobody will want this kind of unfortunate things to happen. Who would imagine a Pro to take such pictures which are worse than anyone else can take...

I should be prepared to receive this kind of negative comments but i think i personally really can't accept/take this kind of comments... 

I do not know if i wana keep this blog.... its already such a painful experience for us but we still gotta deal with all these stress now... maybe its a wrong decision to share after all... I will not be replying to all the comments at the moment. Sorry... This is so much more than i could take :(

No comments:

Post a Comment